Ajankohtaista Foorumit Tapahtumat Masta Lion Bday Bash FREE FESTIVAL – 05.08.2016 @ Myyrmaen Monttu

Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 0 kirjoittajaa, ja siihen kirjoitti viimeksi  Nimetön 1 vuosi, 3 kuukautta sitten.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
  • Julkaisija

Nimetön

Masta Lion Birthday Bash 2016
    FREE OUTDOOR PARTY & AFTER PARTY @ CLUB INDIA HOUSE , HELSINKI FORUM (SIMONKATU 8 00100 HLK)

Be my guest to celebrates my 40th birthday.
    Outdoor party / Musics / Foods / Drinks / BBQ

In life one can be young one time, I’m glad to see my 40th year of living in strong, healthy, joyful, grateful and determine life. This year I would like to invite all of my Promoter colleagues in Finland and beyond, Friends, Artists , Deejays, Dance groups, Family and Love Ones to join me celebrates this moments in a very good and open air atmosphere. I’m not rich but happy to share the little I have with all of you. Foods that you’ve been seeing lately in my wall , come and have a taste this day :) . I am willing to provide some drinks, foods, Musics and great fun play. It’s you people to make this a remarkable one. The annual Masta Lion Birthday Bash will be celebrated in a different style this year. Join the event and let’s party together.

Birthday Party Plans in brief
    Outdoor BBQ / Fresh Grilling / Foam Party (Come with your Bikinis and enjoy the wonders of foam. Musical Chair, Deejays spinning cool running vibes and open mic for anyone who want to sing some birthday song. The main Idea is to enjoy together. Gambian ”Benechin” , Chakrii , Wonjo Juice , ”Domoda” will be on the buffet table. Welcome to my Birthday, I’m happy to invites all of you, so please don’t feel shy or wait for personal invitations. Facebook is not letting me to send many invites as I want so join the party.

AFTERPARTY 22pm TILL 04am @ CLUB INDIA HOUSE

MORE INFO https://www.facebook.com/events/1189203004445798/

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)

Sinun täytyy olla kirjautunut vastataksesi tähän aiheeseen.